We’re always serving these!
- Commodore’s Pick: Dry, classic hard cider
- Cascadia! Hops in Cider: Beer drinker’s favorite. Citrusy.
- Smooth Sailing: Semi-sweet.
- Gingered Hard Cider: Sweet with a burn. First place winner at Orcas Island Cider Festival’s 2015 homebrew competition.
- Hard Lemonade: Made from organic lemon juice and organic cane sugar. Great on a warm afternoon. Also served as a Slushie, in the summertime.
Inspired by the season, and happenstance
- Nootka Rose in Cider: Slightly sweet, subtle wild rose petal flavor.
- Plums in Cider: Wild orchard prune plums.
- Blackberry Cider: It was a very good year.
- Cranberries in Cider: Sweet yet tart. Organic cranberries.
- Chaider: House-made organic chai tea added to cider. Tastes like fall.
- Wild Nettle Tonic: Fermented nettle tea. Refreshing.
- Asian Pear Cyser: Local unsprayed pearapples with honey. Crisp, clean, barely sweet.
- Cider: The taste of fall, sweet and natural. Nonalcoholic, a juice.
- Mulled cider, nonalcoholic: perfect on these crisp days, from our pressed juice plus some Washington state organic juice.
- Lemonade slushie: Organic, from juice and cane sugar. Delicious cold.
- Organic apple juice slushie: yum!
- Chai: Brewed here from organic cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, cloves, pepper and ginger, with organic black tea leaves. Served with your choice of milk: whole, almond or soy. Great for your digestion and attitude, served warm or in a SLUSHIE.
- Pour-over Organic Coffee: Boathouse blend from Local Goods. Smooth.
- Popcorn Bar. Organic popcorn, sprinkled with organic butter. Top with our choice of mostly organic, some local, spice mixes. ** Free refill.**
- Hummus with chips. Organic corn chips, smooth hummus.